Friday, May 22, 2009

Fab Fun Camp!


On the 11th of May rm 16,18,15 went to Woodend Christan camp. When I first arrived my bottom jaw dropped open because it looked so, so, so FUN!  We were told the that we had to  bring our bags into our bunk rooms. My bunk room's number was number 5. The people in my bunk room were: Natasha, Caitlin, Hailey, Ruby, Sophie and Sarah and of course Natasha's Mum, Mel. As soon as we had finished unpacking we went outside to  play, the first  thing I went on was the Maypole. It was so fun and then  the the bell rang to come and get ready to our first activities  of the day. The first activity I did was thinking skills and horse riding. I went on the horse called Scotty. He was wearing tartan for his coat to keep him warm and cozy for the cold days. I thought camp was so, so, so, so FUN.  I did the talent night. I  danced to beat it. I would love to go it again sometime.  Here's a photo  of me doing rock climbing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment